- Battery Capacity: Max 15000mAh
- Voltage: 98 V
- Battery Type: Max Li-ion Battery
- Model: DS-2152
- Power Adapter: US / EU
- Wire Length: 1000mm(approx)
- Output: 21-240 V
Holder Way: Connector buckle hex sleeve
Wrench Sleeve Size: 22mm
- Replace tire, construction scaffolding, tooling equipment repair.
- Full copper movement of motor, with metal protective shell, high speed, high torque.
- Original adapter(Input: 100 ~ 240V AC), wide voltage also suitable for US and EU.
- With strap, working at heights, you can free your hands when climbing.
- Two display lights, green for the battery indicator and red for the lamp.
- With LED light, provide convenience for working in the darkness.
- Two speed adjustment button, easy to switch fast and slow gear.
- Intelligent speed control button that can deal with speed adjustment perfectly, without extra operation.
- Genuine A class battery, has the protection of anti overcharge and anti explosion.
- With button to control forward and reverse rotation, pushing it to right, the electric tool will rotate anticlockwise; pushing it to left, the electric tool will rotate clockwise; pushing it to middle will clock the switch.
- The battery can be removed easily by press the button in it.
- EU / US plug (Small cylinder and flat plug).
- Please charge with original adapter.
- Charge in 10 ~ 40 ℃ surroundings. The most appropriate charging temperature is 20 ~ 25 ℃.
- Charger with a safety device, the battery will automatically cut off power when charge full.
- Do not allow impurities to enter the charger connection hole.
- Do not disassemble the battery and charger.
- Do not make the battery short-circuit.
- Do not throw the battery into fire.
- When inserting the sleeve into the chuck, tighten the sleeve to secure the chuck.
- Regular to replace motor and carbon brushes are required to extend service life.
Package Weight : 3300 G / 116.40 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 370*310*105 MM / 14.57*12.20*4.13 Inches
Retail Packaging: Yes, General Box
The Close Looker:
Please be patient! Because of detailed picture presentations, it will take more time to open the website. If the images do not show up, please right click and choose "Show Picture" to show the pictures more rapidly.