- For use with R-134A refrigerant
- Low pressure: 0~120psi -1~8.5kg/cm
- High pressure: 0~500psi 0~35kg/cm
- Knurled fitting and twist valves Specifications.
- Before use ensure tha, the temperature scales on the manifold gauges match therefrigetants used in thel system.
- Adjust the gauge with the zero adjusting screw to zero. Position of the hand may varyand might not point to zero depending on the atmospheric pressure. Readjusting the gauge might therefore be necessary before each use of the manifold. The zero adjustingscrew is positioned either at ihe top or through the front lens depending on the typeof manifold.
- Connect the manifold to a system:Connect blue ho' e- compound side of system.Connect red hose- pressure side of system·Connect yellow hose- vacuum pump·Close both valves.
- Evacuation of system:Turn on the vacuum pump·Open both valve.
- During use children and other bystanders should be kept at a safe distance.
- Keep the workplace clean and well lit.
- Care should be taken during use. Do everything carefully and with caution.
- Do not use the product when you are tired or under the influence of dr-ugs, alcohol or medication.
- Wear personal protective equipment and safety goggles.
- Avoid unintentional activation of the goods.
- Avoid an unnatural position at work.
- Care should be taken to ensure a stable working position and balance.
Package Weight : 2620 G / 92.42 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 355*255*90 MM / 13.98*10.04*3.54 Inches
Retail Packaging: No, No Packing
The Close Looker:
Please be patient! Because of detailed picture presentations, it will take more time to open the website. If the images do not show up, please right click and choose "Show Picture" to show the pictures more rapidly.