Features : - Claw hammer with high-quality rubber humanized curved handle to prevent slipping.
- Keeps the air escaping from tires while mending.
- Suitable for repairing vacuum tires.
- More convenient to use, no need to worry about stabbing the hub.
- Easy to operate, fast tire repair in 2 minutes, novices are also easy.
- The life of the tires is the same as that of the tires. It can fill the holes (vacuum tires) that are nailed within 10mm diameter.
- Small and convenient, emergency needs.
Material: Iron Chrome + Rubber
Method of use:
- When you find that the car tires are different, please choose a safe position to park the vehicle and place a warning tripod 150 meters behind the car.
- Inflate the tire with an air pump. (inflated to a normal tire pressure of 2.2-2.5).
- Poke a small hole in the bottle cap with a bottle filled with water (the drink is also available) and slowly spray it onto the tire to find the leak hole.
- Use the hammer from the tool to pull out the nails attached to the tires.
- Lubricate the fast tires in this tool with water and insert them into the air leak hole. Then use the hammer to knock the tire nail into the air leak hole. Reserve 2-5mm to automatically flatten the outside during driving.
- Use the air pump again to check the tire pressure, and when driving to the normal tire pressure state, you can drive normally.
Note : - There is about 1 cm difference according to manual measurement. please check the measurement chart carefully before you buy the item.
Package Weight : 535 G / 18.87 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 170*120*35 MM / 6.69*4.72*1.38 Inches