- This instrument is portable mutitester designated for measurement of weak current circuits.
- With one Pair Test Pen.
- Overload protection circuit up to maximum 230V is provided.
Model: YX - 360TRNB
Color: See Picture
DCV: 0.25 / 2.5 / 10 / 50 / 250 / 1000V
ACV: 10 / 50 / 250 / 100V
DCA: 0 - 0.5 - 50 - 500mA
Ohm Meter: X1 / x10 / x100 / x1K(2k /20k2M)
Decibels: -10dB to + 22dB (for 10VAC)
Intermal battery: 9V x 1 + 1.5V x 2（No Include）
- Plug the test leads into COM and + sockets.
- Place the range selector to a prescribed range position.
- Short the test leads and turn 0A DJ to set the poin-ter to zero position.
- Make sure that there is no voltagea crossthe circuit to be tested.
- Connect the test leads to the tested resistor and read the scale in accordance with the reference table.
- CONTINUITY TEST (BUZZ) Set the range selector knob to BUZZ,apply the test lead pins to two points to be tested and test continuity.Then the buzzer will buzz at between 0 and about 120 .It is impossible to test a point where voltage is being applied.
- CONTINUITY TEST (LED). Set the range selectot to the"CONT'Y" position.Connect thetest leads to the tested circuit if the"LED" in the tester produce light ，that mean the tested circuit is continuous.
Note: please read the instructions before using
Package Weight : 221 G / 7.80 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 150*128*40 MM / 5.91*5.04*1.57 Inches