- Just connect to the car cigarette lighter without the trouble of distinguishing OBD II interface, universal installation.
- HUD (Head-Up Display) projecting driving data omits drivers’ lowering head to the dashboard.
- 5.5 inch LCD display, portable and easy for drivers to read data.
- High bright screen with multi-color design assure you a clear and fine image.
- Automatically adjusts its brightness to provide clearly visible projections in direct sunlight or at night.
- Displays precise local time and altitude in accordance with the satellite.
- Displays speed in both number and graphical representation.
- Alerts you if you exceed the speed limit by setting over-speed buzzing alarm.
- Projects a lot of driving information onto a transparent film on your windshield such as speed, local time, driving direction, mileage, traveling hour, satellite number, altitude, over-speeding alarm, KM/mile free shifting.
- Just 4 satellite signals are need to provide you the data.
- Automatically turn on and off in accordance with the car engine, which will effectively protect the car battery. Except, remaining manual switch for your better control of this HUD.
Display Information: Travel speed, satellite time, satellite number, altitude, driving direction, automatic switching machine, voltage, single exercise time, with travel distance
Alarm: Overspeed alarm, low voltage alarm
Asian models can't be used before 2008. European and American models can't be used before 2004.
Package Weight : 285 G / 10.05 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 170*130*45 MM / 6.69*5.12*1.77 Inches
The Close Looker:
Please be patient! Because of detailed picture presentations, it will take more time to open the website. If the images do not show up, please right click and choose "Show Picture" to show the pictures more rapidly.