- Shows current gear number.
- Indicates current gear from 1 to max of 6. as well as a neutral indicator.
- Auto programming.
- Compatible with all motorbikes,four wheelers,bikes etc. will fit anything with a shift lever.
- Blue illuminated display will automatically dim at night.
- Detects the current gear faster than other gear indicators that use speedometer/tachometer signal.
- Display can be mounted anywhere.
- High temperature resistant, not easy to be damaged.
- High strength waterproof and rainproof.
- A small magnet mounted on the gear shift lever moves past the upshift and downshift sensor as shifts occur. The shift signals are then sent to the display, where the current gear number is shown.
Mode of connection:
- Red cable is for (1)
- Blue cable is for (2)
- Green cable is for (3)
- Purple cable is for (4)
- Yellow cable is for (5)
- Black cable is for (6)
Digital gear indicator display
Line length: 30cm
Material: Flame retardant and environmental friendly material.
Package Weight : 33 G / 1.16 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 23*16*22 MM / 0.91*0.63*0.87 Inches