- This unit is 4 in 1 digital multifunction detector is an advanc-ed detector.
- It can detect and locate AC voltage, metal, support column and so on.(Please carefully read the instructions when using the operation)
- Use metal probing to find pipes, nails, steel bar, and other hidden metal objects.
- Internal with a tape measure up to 2 meters, can be used to measure short-range objects.
- When the instrument detects the target, a light is emitted at the groove.
- The instrument contains a pencil hole that holds a pencil for marking.
- The instrument contains 3 detection modes to choose from, metal detection mode, AC detection mode, support column detection mode.
- Stud Mode: Wood stud of 30 x 30mm: <= 14mm
- Metal Mode: Iron pipe of 20mm: <= 25mm
- Voltage Mode: Typical depth of 50mm for 90-250V at 50-60Hz
Working Conditions: -7 ~ 40 Degrees Celsius,Relative Humidity: < 75%
Power Supply: 9V Battery (6F22 or Equivalent)(Not Included)
- To avoid surprising the user, this object may be a reinforced wooden beam, ceiling beam, pipe, or fire clearance if objects are detected as close to each other
or with varying widths.
- Be careful when nailing, drilling, cutting, etc. where walls, ceilings, floors, etc. may harbor pipes or cables.
- When working near the wire, turn off the power of the wire
- The received cable is not detected, so be careful.
- As the cables, pipes and supports in the wall can be detected in the support column detection mode, the user can not be correctly distinguished. Therefore, it is recommended to distinguish between the metal detection mode and the AC detection mode.
- If the instrument does not operate for about 20 seconds, it will shut down automatically.
- The probing depth will vary depending on the material of the wall, humidity, coating, and the size of the target object
Package Weight : 274 G / 9.67 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 205*80*40 MM / 8.07*3.15*1.57 Inches