This headlamp is lightweight and high performance specially designed for reading, running and hiking. The max output is up to 200 layers and beam throw 50m with 3*AAA batteries or lithium battery pack included in the package. Featuring USB rechargeable, 3 Different outputs, lightweight with only 75g and impact resistance of 2m, the headlamp is ideal for long-lasting running and hiking.
- 1.Max output 200 lumens with one high performance LED.
- 2.Beam throw up to 50 meters with optimized optical system.
- 3.Driven by 3*AAA batteries or lithium battery pack included in the package and max runtime 200hrs.
- 4.Easy operation with single switch button for on/off, 3 outputs and power level detection.
- 5.5V/0.5A USB rechargeable.
- 6.High-strength aluminum and plastic body.
- 7.IPX-4 water resistance.
- 8.Impact resistance of 2m.
- 9.Light weight with only 75g including batteries.
- 10.Compact with size of 59mm (L)*45.5mm (W)*32mm (H).
- The above parameters are lab tested with L12A Lithium Battery Pack and 3*AAA batteries. The data may vary due to different batteries or environments.
- Please do not look directly at the light source to avoid harm for eyes.
- Insert L12A Lithium Battery Pack or 3*AAA batteries as illustrated (1#).
- Press and hold the switch for ON or OFF.
Different Outputs Switching:
- When the light is on, short press the switch for 3 different outputs with cycle of low, mid, high. The light will stay on the last output with memory function.
Charging the Headlamp:
- 1.Plug the USB side of charging cable into an adaptor, PC/laptop or power bank. Then open the black rubber cover and plug the Micro USB side of the charging cable into the port. Four LED indicators will show power level when charging And stay in green when fully charged. The max charging current is 0.5A.
-2.Once charging is finished, please be sure to close the anti dust cover.
Power Level Detection:
- Click the switch to check power level
- 1 LED blinking means power level less than 20%
- 1 LED staying on means power level 20%-40%
- 2 LEDs staying on means power level 40%-60%
- 3 LEDs staying on means power level 60%-80%
- 4 LEDs staying on means power level over 80%
Store and maintenance:
- 1.Do not impale or press the battery pack hard to avoid exploding.
- 2.Do not open the battery cover excessively to avoid the product durability and waterproof.
- 3.Different illumination angles can be accessed to by adjusting the holder. But please do not open excessively to avoid the holder get broken.
- 4.Disassembling the sealed part will damage the lights and void the warranty.
- 5.Remove the batteries if the light will not be used for a long time.
- 6.Store and keep the light from fire, statics, steaming and humidity surroundings.
- 7.Clean the body with soft fabric clothing and lubricate the thread with silicon grease every 6 months.
- 8.Clean the battery contacts periodically to keep the light performance as dirty contacts may cause flicking, shining intermittently or even fail of work for below factors.
- A: Batteries need replacing (choose the battery which mention on this manual).
- B: PCB, spring or other contacts become dirty. Please clean the contacts with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.
Package Weight : 150 G / 5.29 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 59*45*32 MM / 2.32*1.77*1.26 Inches