- Easy to use avoid fishing wire damaged by hook.
- Increase tension strength between hook and wire.
- Light weight, easy to carry.
- The leather packing bag has a tightening function, strong and durable.
- Step 1: Press the switch.
- Step 2: Put the hooks.(the tail is all inserted into the grooves)
- Step 3: One end of the fish line is tucked into the buckle.(save a small section outside)
- Step 4: The other side of the fishing line is wound around the groove for a lap and a half.
- Step 5: Hold with your hand after the last half turn is completed.
- Step 6: Press the electric switch and turn it 6-8 circle.
- Step 7: Loose switch.
- Step 8: Pull the off-line switch to the other end and release the fishing line.
- Step 9: Tighten the back fishing line.(Tighten vigorously)
- Step 10: Release the hook switch.(Finish)
Package Weight : 150 G / 5.29 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 90*70*17 MM / 3.54*2.76*0.67 Inches