- Set Range knob selector to suitable OHM Range.
- Connect Red shorl probe in (+) Jack, Black, in -) Jack
- Short the long probe needles together and adjust the Zero OHM adjust screw in the middle of multimeter until the poin-ter is directly over the Zero Position on the OHM Range (at extreme right).Note: If OHM Zero position cannot be adjusted, change the battery
- Touch the long prod handles across the circuit, or component to be measured and read on the OHM arc. (TOP ARC)
- With one pair test pen.
- Stable performance and high reliability.
- Dial calibration is clear and easy to read.
- The appearance is compact and easy to carry.
- The color of the actual items may slightly different from the listing images due to different computer screen, thanks for your understanding.
- please read the instructions before using
Package Weight : 140 G / 4.94 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 90*75*30 MM / 3.54*2.95*1.18 Inches