- Multiple functions, easy to use
- Tap function enables you to test your ideal tempo or tempo of a track
- Stereo earphone jack is available
- Clip and lanyard hole design, easy to carry and easy to fix
- Metronome and Tap modes
Function: Meideal M50 guitar metronome with 2 modes
Tempo: 30 ~ 280 bpm
Beat Value: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Volume Adjustment: Maximum volume / Medium volume / Minimum volume / Mute
Accuracy: 1/1000 (Plus or minus)
Power Supply: 1 piece of 3V cell battery
LED Display Screen: 1.2 Inch
- Press "On / Off" to turn on / off the machine, the default mode is Metronome. Press "Play " button to start or pause the metronome sound. The machine will turn off automatically without any operation within 3 minutes.
- Setting Parameters: (1) Press "Select" button to adjust the parameters of the selected items in the order of: Tempo Beet Value Vol, parameters of the selected item will have flash tips. (2) After the item is selected, press "up or down" button which will scroll up or down to determine the descried parameters, long time press to adjust the item.
- Under "on" status, press "Play" button to start or pause the sound. Long press the button to active TAP function, press this button again to operate the TAP function. Switch back to Metronome mode, you will use the tempo you just tapped. After active tap function, "select" and "up or down" function keys are invalid.
- The LED shines brighter in strong beat, less brighter when indicates the weak beat.
- Plug in the earphone, the speaker will stop deliver the sound, you may listen to the metronome sound by earphone.
Note : The default mode is Metronome. Press the Play button to start or pause the metronome sound
Product Weight : 20 G / 0.71 Ounces
Product Dimensions (L*W*H) : 55*30*22 MM / 2.17*1.18*0.87 Inches
Package Weight : 34 G / 1.20 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 120*80*20 MM / 4.72*3.15*0.79 Inches