- Safe, progressive and seamless in action.
- Controlled power is transmitted to all driven wheels, to maximize traction and minimize wheel spin, particularly in slippery conditions.
- Fitment greatly reduces unwanted torque steer, under-steer.
- Designed to work in harmony with road car electronic stability and traction control programs.
- Improves braking performance on front wheel drive cars by reducing lock up and minimizing ABS intrusion due to torque transfer action.
- Reduces tire wear, especially on front wheel drive cars.
- The product has no manual, and suggests professional installation.
- Once installed, drivers will notice an immediate difference, as the limited slip differential (LSD) automatically biases the torque across the axle to the wheel with the most grip. Unwanted wheel spin and slip are greatly reduced, resulting in less under-steer on front wheel drive machines.On front wheel drive cars the limited slip differential also delivers significant performance benefits during heavy braking. In this situation the LSD’s inherent torque transfer characteristics work in reverse to transfer torque away from the locking wheel. This enhances deceleration, delaying the intrusion of electronic ABS systems and allowing drivers to brake later and deeper with the LSD than is possible with a standard ‘open’ differential unit.
Name: LSD Limited Slip Conversion Plate
Material : Aluminum
Manufacturer Part Number: CRX1073
Size: 70mm (long) x 24.5 mm (high) * 46mm (wide)
Applicable Vehicle Type:
- 1988-2000 Honda Civic
- 1993-1997 years Honda Del Sol
- 1988-1991 Honda CRX
- 1994-2001 years of Acura Integra.
- Applicable to most Honda and Acura (Some VTEC models with LSD, please verify and then purchase).
Package Weight : 423 G / 14.92 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 80*80*47 MM / 3.15*3.15*1.85 Inches