Features : - Simple gain control, clean signal path.
- Allows an "over-the-top" signal boost.
- Add third and fourth order harmonics.
Provides incredible amount of gain.
Classic a circuitry, a flip of the switch gives you up to a 35dB boost.
Supports a maximum input of 18V DC voltage. Features true by-pass wiring design.
The pedal can also be functioned as a volume cut or hard limiter, simply by turning the gain knob down.
The sound of the Roll Boost pedal is transparent, and the gain knob fully functional to add some sparkle and a slight boost, or an incredible overdrive from the pre-amp stage distortion you would otherwise not get.
The Roll Boost also works great in the pedal chain before distortion pedal, because the volume you get from most electric guitars is not quite enough to get the entire range of distortion harmonics from distortion pedals.
How To Use:
- Connect the input jack with the guitar lightly, the effect pedal will start working automatically.
- GAIN adjust gain effect, which increases with the clockwise rotation of GAIN knob, reflecting as the increase of the output level. Please set GAIN to actual needs.
- When the effect pedal is powered with battery, it works only when the jack is connected with IN end; when the effect pedal is powered with adapter, it would cut the battery and imply adapter for power supply.
- If the pedal rests for a long time, please take out the battery in case of battery leakage or interior destroy of the pedals.