Features : - Converts HDMI digital signals to BNC composite video signals and 3.5mm stereo audio signals.
- Allowing HDMI video to be displayed on regular TV and VHS recording/video players, and DVD recorders that can receive BNC signals (SD 480i, 576i).
- For Hardware conversion, just plug and play without any software driver.
- Compatible with HDMI1.3, support NTSC and PAL output.
- A set of HDMI inputs / A set of BNC output / A set of stereo output.
- Convert HDMI HD signal to 5761, 480P (PAL/NTSC) video signal output through SCALE DOWN video processing.
- Automatic identify the HDCP, forces the KEY(HDCP) of the front-end HDMI to be removed.
- Convert HDMI digital audio through DAC digital chip processing into AUDIO analog stereo.
- Use high-definition video processing technology to enhance the image brightness, contrast and color.
- The converted BNC effect is full of permeable brightness. (unlike the BNC signal of the previous generation HDMI to BNC, there's a hazy feeling)
- BNC output 4:3; 16:9 switching to output, True restores the 4 : 3 picture, after conversion, there is a severe flattening image on 16 : 9 TV.
Product Dimensions (L*W*H) : 100*55*23 MM / 3.94*2.17*0.91 Inches
Package Weight : 63 G / 2.22 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 150*100*10 MM / 5.91*3.94*0.39 Inches