- Heavy duty (Durable Aluminum).
- Durable and built to last long.
- Heavy-duty with aluminum construction.
- Easy to focus and calibrate.
- Accurate testing results guaranteed.
- Made with the highest and finest of aluminum & rubber that makes it lightweight.
- Cushioned with soft & comfortable non-slip rubber.
- Extremely easy-to-use.
Type: Grape & Alcohol Refractometer
Measuring Range: 0-25%Vol , 0-40%Brix,0-22Baume
Minimum Division: 0.2%Vol , 0.2%Brix
Accuracy: +/- 0.2%Vol , +/- 0.2%Brix
This refractometer is specifically created for brewing of beer but it can also be great for:
- 1. Fruits, vegetables & grasses:
monitor and control sugar concentrations in foods, beverages, crops and plants, checking the ripeness of fruit in the field and verifying product after harvesting and/or controlling concentrations during processing and packaging to ensure product.
- 2. Wine or beer:
use Brix readings to get wort sugars and help determine finished alcohol readings (for alcohol reading, best use in conjunction with a hydrometer).
Package Weight : 219 G / 7.73 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 205*75*55 MM / 8.07*2.95*2.17 Inches