- GY910 coating thickness gauge is designed for Fast and Precise coating thickness measurement.
- The principal applications lie in the field of corrosion protection.
- It is ideal for manufacturers and their customers, for offices and specialist advisers, for paint shops and electroplaters, for the chemical, automobile, ship building and aircraft industries for heavy engineering.
- It is suitable for laboratory, workshop and outdoor use.
- It works either on the magnetic induction principle or on the eddy current principle,
depending on the type of probe used.
- Fe probe can be used for non-magnetic coatings and NFe probe can be used for insulating coatings.
- This gauge has internal Fe probe and NFe probe.
Power: 2 AAA batteries (Not Include)
- Click CAL 4 times into NFE mode
- Click CAL 6 times into Fe mode
- when shows 0, put probe on the plate,when shows 50, put 50um film on the plate and click POWER button to test
- then same step for 100,250,500 and 1000
- when shows AIR, please put the probe into AIR,then click power button to calibrate, don't put on plate.
Product Weight : 45 G / 1.59 Ounces
Product Dimensions (L*W*H) : 119*30*21 MM / 4.69*1.18*0.83 Inches
Package Weight : 135 G / 4.76 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 155*110*40 MM / 6.10*4.33*1.57 Inches
Retail Packaging: Yes, Colored Box
1 x Thickness Gauge
1 x Aluminum Plate
1 x Steel Plate
1 Set of Calibration Film(50um,100um,250um,500um,1000um)