- Zinc metal license plate frame camera with IP-67 grade waterproof and dustproof, works well in atrocious weather.
- Color CMOS imager, with LED, excellent night vision performance, provides safety reversing both in day & night.
- Macro camera lens with 170-degree wide viewing, 120-degree up and down tiltable, allows you to adjust it to best shooting angle.
- Built-in grid lines as a trapezoid electronic ruler, 3 ft measured by every interval, keeps you much more secure while reversing.
- Mounts easily on the license plate with the existing screws, ideal for most vehicles that use a standard U.S. or Canada license plate.
Image Sensor: 1/3 inch color CMOS
TV System: PAL/NTSC
Horizontal Resolution: 420 TV lines
Effective Pixels: 628 x 582 Pixels
Minimum Illumination: 0.1 Lux / F = 1.2 (0 Lux with IR on)
Lens Angle: 170 degree / 135 degree
Video Output: RCA CONNECTOR, 1.0VP-P, 75ohm
White Balance: Auto
Power: DC 12V
Current Consumption: ≤150mA
Waterproof: IP67 / 68
Imaging Device: OV7950
Working Temperature: -20°C - 75°C, RH95%Max
Sensing Area: 4.08 x 3.12mm
Gamma Factor: 0.45
- Mount the camera to your car's license plate area, back window, or any other suitable place.
- Adjust the lens of the camera to its best position.
- Connect power wire (red and black) to your vehicle DC 12V power system.
- Connect the video output (yellow wire) of the camera to the display in your vehicle.
Package Weight : 230 G / 8.11 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 260*80*40 MM / 10.24*3.15*1.57 Inches