- Lightweight and easy to use,practical and versatile.
- The instrument has a variety of uses, measurable 1.5V battery(AAA, AA, C, D and so on), 9V battery<6F22,006P and so on), household and automotive fuses, bulbs, etc.In addition, it also has on-off test function.(Please refer to the specific instructions before use)
- The instrument is powered by a 9V battery.
- With a dial, accurate display of the parameters.
- Contains multiple metal contacts, respectively, for testing batteries, fuses, bulbs and so on.
- With test leads and jacks for continuity testing.
- With a storage compartment for storing fuses and light bulbs.
- When installing the battery, remove the battery cover on the back of the instrument and attach a 9V battery (6F22 or equivalent) to the battery cable, put the battery in and replace the battery cover.
- 1.Take the black test lead to the left jack and the red test lead to the right jack.
- 2.Connect the probes of both test leads to both sides of the circuit under test.
- 3.If the resistance of the circuit under test is less than 500 Ω, the built-in buzzer of the instrument will ring. If the resistance of the tested resistor is between 500 Ω and 1 kΩ, the built-in buzzer of the instrument may or may not sound.
- Note: Before testing, disconnect the power supply of the circuit under test and fully discharge all the capacitors.
Type: Multifunctional Tester
Battery: 9V battery(Not included)
- Do not place the instrument and battery in places where babies and children can get it.
- If the battery is dead or not used for a long time, remove the battery from the battery compartment of the instrument.
- Do not put the battery into the fire,do not reverse the positive and negative of the battery.
- For different instruments, the required battery level is not the same.
Package Weight : 170 G / 6.00 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 160*85*40 MM / 6.30*3.35*1.57 Inches