- Lightweight and easy to use,practical and versatile.
- Function: Can measure the battery is sufficient power, indicating the color.
- Battery tester can be used to check the output voltage batt-ery easily and quickly. they are designed for 1.5 V and 9 V batteries.
- With a dial, accurate display of the parameters.
- for 1.5V and 9V batteries,read off upper scale.
- for 1.5V button cells,read off "button batt" scale.
- Red(RE-PLACE): If the indicator refers to this block, the battery under test needs to be replaced or recharged, that is, the battery can not be used.
- Yellow(LOW): The battery is low, but some appliances are also available
- Green(GOOD): The battery is fully charged.
If needle does not move,check that battery is touching both contacts before assuming that it is completely dead.
The battery tester may be used to test the following sizes:
- 1.5V: AAA, AA, C, D, SH16, MN2400, R03,HP7, MN1500, UM3, MN1400,HP11, SP11, LR14, UM2,HP2, MN1399, SP2, R20, UM1.
- 9V: PP3, MN1604, 6F22, 006P.
Warning: The tester batter is activated by the battery being checked. Keep as short a time as possible to avoid unnecessary battery consumption.
Type: Family Battery Tester
Model Number: BT-168
Package Weight : 49 G / 1.73 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 190*120*30 MM / 7.48*4.72*1.18 Inches