- Plated metal soprano saxophone mouthpiece.
- 6C suitable for classical music and 7C for jazz music.
- Metal ligature offers secured holding of the reed.
- Longevity and perfect intonation, instructor approved.
- Comes with a metal cap to keep it clean and a metal buckle to fasten reed.
- The saxophone has a circular arc inside the mouthpiece, making the mouth shape control easy and flexible.
- The flute head is made of brass with gold plating (nickel plating) surface treatment, which is beautiful.
- The flute head adopts the embedded full resin toothpad to reduce the impact of the vibration of the flute head on the teeth when playing.
- Applicable to the alto bE.
Package Weight : 123 G / 4.34 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 135*45*33 MM / 5.31*1.77*1.30 Inches