- Power Adapter: US / EU
- Wire Length: 900mm(approx)
- Output: 14.4-16.8V
Speed Regulation: Stepless speed change
Bit Holder: 0.8-10mm
- Tighten and loosen screws.
- Tighten and loosen nuts.
- Punching, such as wall perforation, wood drilling.
- Full copper movement of motor, with metal protective shell, high speed, high torque.
- Original adapter(Input: 110 ~ 240V AC), wide voltage also suitable for US and EU.
- With LED light, provide convenience for working in the darkness.
- Two-speed adjustment button, easy to switch fast and slow gear.
- Two-speed gearbox, low speed and high torque, high speed and high efficiency, easy to handle different working conditions.
- Soft handle design for comfortable grip.
- Hand-tight drill chuck for easy replacement of bits and drill bits.
- The battery can be removed easily by press the button in it.
- 15+1 torque adjustment for you to choose.
- EU / US plug (Small cylinder and flat plug).
- Use a suitable detector to find out where the winning power cord is located.
- If the tool installed on the machine is caught, the power tool must be turned off immediately and kept calm.
- Tools installed on the machine may block hidden wires, be sure to use my main insulation handle to operate the power tool.
- Always hold the power tool and wait until the power tool is completely still before you can lower the machine.
- Please charge with original adapter.
- Charge in 10 ~ 40 ℃ surroundings. The most appropriate charging temperature is 20 ~ 25 ℃.
- Charger with a safety device, the battery will automatically cut off power when charge full.
- Do not allow impurities to enter the charger connection hole.
- Do not disassemble the battery and charger.
- Do not make the battery short-circuit.
- Do not throw the battery into fire.
- When loading the screwdriver into a chuck without switch, tighten the sleeve appropriately to avoid the bit sliding.
Package Weight : 1310 G / 46.21 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 220*217*65 MM / 8.66*8.54*2.56 Inches
Retail Packaging: Yes, General Box
The Close Looker:
Please be patient! Because of detailed picture presentations, it will take more time to open the website. If the images do not show up, please right click and choose "Show Picture" to show the pictures more rapidly.