- 4.3 inch TFT LCD screen
- Transmission frequency: ISM 2,414 MHz - 2,468MHz
- Receiving sensitivity: - 85dBm
- Connectivity : Wireless
- Screen Ratio: 16:9
- Pixel: 800 x 480
- System: PAL / NTSC system (auto switch)
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- Power Requirement: DC 12V
- Power: ≤5W
- Current: ≤450mA
- Seismic Level: 4G
- Reception: ≤100 meters in the open air
- Video: 2 way video input
- Rear View: V2 auto reversing when trigger activated
- Housing Material: ABS
- Working Temperature: -10℃~+60℃
- Storage Temperature: -20℃~+70℃
- Image Sensor: COMS
- Wired Or Wireless: Wireless
- Definition: 420 TVL
- Scanning System: 2:1 interface
- Illumination: 0.5Lux, IR ON
- Image Angle: 120 degrees
- Image: Mirror / Preimage optional
- Video Format: PAL / NTSC
- The wireless module already built-in the 4.3'' display and camera, you just hook the antennas and power supply to them, they will transport video signals auto,The system can be set to rear view in reversing only or full time constantly view in driving/parking/reversing,eliminate blind spots,display for proper parking and reversing without relying on side mirrors alone.
- 2.4GHz wireless video transmission, real-time rearview while backing up.
- 4.3 inch TFT-LCD color screen, high resolution 800 x 480, CMOS effective pixels image sensor.
- IP67 waterproof, high duty metal shell camera, durable to use in and out side car.
- Night vision light, collect fill light at night.
- 120 degree wide viewing angle, for a wide and clear view.
- Compact design and easy to install, convenient to carry and use.
- High definition and wide viewing angle.
- Easy to install, you can install the monitor via the mounting bracket or universal set.
- Can help avoid accidents and accidents and erase well.
- Suitable for 12V Cars.
Package Weight : 330 G / 11.64 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 188*180*50 MM / 7.40*7.09*1.97 Inches
Retail Packaging: Yes, Colored Box
The Close Looker:
Please be patient! Because of detailed picture presentations, it will take more time to open the website. If the images do not show up, please right click and choose "Show Picture" to show the pictures more rapidly.