- 100% fit original car (HID-Xenon lights will have can bus problem)
- Newest technology makes the HOD bulbs 3 times brighter than the halogen bulbs
- Has the advantage of high luminous flux, high brightness, long life, low fuel consumption
- Good focus intensity and long distance illuminating
- Increases night time visibility the safe and easy way
- The bulbs include a high-wattage harness to safely increase the bulb watts
- Provides clearer view to driver but not affect to opposite driver which comply to motor vehicle safety requirement
- All weather lighting that able to withstand raining, snowing, day and night and deliver a better view environment to a driver
- Low electricity consumption and long lasting
- No need to work with ballast, just plug and play, no need to cut wires
- Instead of HID-Xenon lights (Countries which HID-Xenon lights was not allowed to install)
Light Color: Gold
Applications: Auto Headlight, car fog Lamps
Xenon Light Type: Single Xenon Light
Voltage: DC 12V
Color Temperature: 2800K
Type of Light Source: Halogen
Applicable Lamp Position: External lights
Socket Type: H11
What is HOD?
- HOD is a newest style of bulb for car lighting. It is a bulb filled with xenon gas to replace ordinary halogen bulb. Xenon gas makes bulb longer lifetime and much brighter.
- HOD is a kind of shape lamp, which matches the traditional characteristics of lamps. It greatly improves the condensation illumination. The olive shape body is much bigger than the cylindrical shape of Halogen lamp, which better meets the circulation need to develop high color temperature and hard light. Besides, HOD light owns super penetration ability with full-day lighting that can provide a better vision effect no matter in rainy or snowy days, day time or night time.
- HOD is the substitute for HID-Xenon , because the HID-Xenon can be modified to high brightness, but Luminous flux is low with poor focus intensity. As a result to affect the view of driver and the opposite driver which is not comply to safety requirements
- Disconnect battery cable - Remove the plug from the harness that connects to the back of the blub.
- Carefully remove the bulb, do not touch the lens.
- Insert the bulb in reverse order of which the bulb was removed.
- Fasten the cup or spring that hold the bulb in place.
- Plug the harness in the back of bulb - Reconnect battery cable.
Product Weight : 45 G / 1.59 Ounces
Product Dimensions (L*W*H) : 60*50*55 MM / 2.36*1.97*2.17 Inches
Package Weight : 118 G / 4.16 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 95*55*103 MM / 3.74*2.17*4.06 Inches