- Comply with international safety standards iec 1010-1 CAT II 600V.
- Designed for easy test of 220V socket.
- Simple and intuitive testing.
- Special RCD test function.
- Clear display socket line status: correct, lack of ground line, ground line and fire connect, zero line and fire line, lack of zero line.
Power Supply: 220V~250V , 50~60Hz
Tripping Current: >5mA
RCD Test Function: Yes
Pen Circuit Detector:
- Practical and convenient way to test electrical lines. Accurately detects AC voltage ranging from 12V to 1000V, and distinguish them into 3 voltage levels.
- Using the ABS and PVC material, the Voltage Tester can stand wear and tear, and its pocket clip allows easy handling. Auto power-off feature conserves energy while the LED torch allows operation even on dark corners.
- Auto adjust sensitivity makes the test simple. Audible and visual alarm always guard your safety. The shining prompt of low voltage LED can warn you to replace the battery in time.
- The Auto Power Off feature can extend battery usage time.
- Now, you don't have to call a professional electrician nor make contact with the wire just to know whether electricity runs through it.
- This device would determine whether there is some form of electricity running through the wire without you actually needing to touch it.
Auto Power Off: Yes
Low battery indication: Yes
Work Light: White
Power: 2 x AAA Battery (Not Include)
Operating Voltage: 12-1000V AC
Alarm Mode: Sound and Light
Live / Null Wire Distinguish: Automatically distinguish the Zero line and Fire line with
sound (High, Medium, low) and LED light.
NCV Sensitivity: Automatic selection of 3 kinds of sensitivity ( High,Medium,low)
Package Weight : 120 G / 4.23 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 170*140*70 MM / 6.69*5.51*2.76 Inches