Environmental protection material: Reflective film (pvc)
Pattern: Honeycomb arrow
Width: 5 CM / 2 Inches
Length: 4 M
- Durable and free reflective, would you consider during road travel.
- Great for bicycles, trucks, trailers, boats, caravans and campers and hikers mail boxes, backpack or helmet.
- Improved night reflective brightness for drivers, hikers, bikers and joggers daily.
- Weather and humidity; heavy downpours, tau and will not fade in the sun.
- Use on most surfaces and textures, such as metal, nylon, plastic and cotton.
- Do not wax for a week before you decide to dress up your car. Wax will make stickers stick unsteadily. The stickers should not be pasted when the car is hot. The car must be washed and cleaned. The car should not be washed within a week after the stickers are put on. It is suggested that the car should not be exposed to the sun within 24 hours. This will not work well.
- If the sticker needs to be pasted on the door seam or other places where it needs to be moved, don't worry. After pasting it, cut it with a sharp cutter.
- if you really do not want to work, please go to the local place to ask for help.
- Reflective materials are not self luminous. Reflective light at night will reflect light when it is illuminated. It will be very dazzling and can play a warning role. Like a warning sign!
How To Remove:
- Gently scratch the edges of the stickers with your fingernails, and tear them all together, leaving no marks or damage to the car paints. In winter, if the weather is cold, the corners can not be blown.
- After proper heating, the rubber can be removed easily after softening.
Product Weight : 75 G / 2.65 Ounces
Product Dimensions (L*W*H) : 40*40*40 MM / 1.57*1.57*1.57 Inches
Package Weight : 72 G / 2.54 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 50*50*50 MM / 1.97*1.97*1.97 Inches