- The DIY solderless cable kit is a excellent choice for making your guitar cable.
- The small plugs can save the space of the pedal board away from messy.
- Oxygen-free copper core for excellent signal transfer and a conductive inner shield to reduce noise.
- Solderless connections design,make cable lengths that perfectly suit your needs simple and quickly.
- Open the package and take out the tool screw driver wire cutter plug cable.
- Remove the plug screws and put them in the desk(plug cap).
- Cut the cable length you need.
- After you cut the cable if the cable edge shape become oval,use your finger squeeze the cable edge make it round so that can fit into the plug easily.
- Insert the end of cable part into the plug until it can not move.
- Bend the cable into the cutout in the side of the plug then line up the plug cap With the cable and push onto the plug.
- Using the plus driver tighten the screw.
- Your cable is done,you can test it in your instrument.
Product Weight : 365 G / 12.88 Ounces
Product Dimensions (L*W*H) : 252*231*32 MM / 9.92*9.09*1.26 Inches
Package Weight : 365 G / 12.88 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 252*231*32 MM / 9.92*9.09*1.26 Inches