Features : - Built- in Bluetooth + Microphone.
- Support hands-free calls.
- Support advanced audio transmission mode.
- Support the clock indicating while power is off.
- High-quality digital stereo FM radio.
- Support three band radio store FM1-FM2-FM3, and can preset 18 radio - stations.
- Support USB / TF card reader.
- Support folder play function.
- Support remote control.
- Rotary electronic volume control.
- MP3 play supports pause /preview/repeat/random play and 10 tracks - Up / Down selections.
- Front AUX audio input hole and rear terminal L / R audio RCA output hole.
- 4 track high power output. (4 high power loudspeakers)
Color: Purple / deep blue / green blue / yellow / red / white
Support Audio: MP3 / WMA / WAV
Power: Open/close the machine
Display Window: LCD
IR: Remote receive Window.
Electronic Type: bass / treble / left and right balance / front and back balance
Instructions for Use：
- Radio Select Song, Fast Forward function.
- Sel: Sound adjustment. In the operation, press the knob can be adjusted in turn bass,treble, left and right channel balance, heavy bass, eq sound effects.
- Vol: Volume size adjustment.
- Number Keys 184.108.40.206.5.6, in radio mode, long press the number key to store the radio channel. In playback mode: 1 is paused, 2 is 10 seconds preview, 3 is repeat playback, 4 is randomly played. 5 and 6 are folder selections.
- CLK: Click to display the time; Long press CLK key, when the hour part flashes, rotating knob can adjust the clock, click the knob, the minute part flashes, rotate knob can adjust minutes, press CLK confirm save.
- Mode Test switch.
- Aux: Can connect the mobile phone, MP3, MP4, MP5, and other audio through the machine input to the car horn to play.
Package Weight : 530 G / 18.70 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 180*50*68 MM / 7.09*1.97*2.68 Inches
Retail Packaging: Yes, Colored Box
The Close Looker:
Please be patient! Because of detailed picture presentations, it will take more time to open the website. If the images do not show up, please right click and choose "Show Picture" to show the pictures more rapidly.